Come with me into the Temple of the Muse. Discover there the clear direction, structure, and purpose of your sacred creative work:
30-Day Get It Written Critique and Support
Want someone to hold you accountable to your writing so that you make room in your life to write?
Want some perspective and feedback on your writing because, face it, after a while it just gets hard to see the book for the words?
Just need a little help for a little while…and something that will fit your budget?
In this program, you’ll begin with a 20-minute phone call with me to clarify challenges and concerns around your writing, and you’ll decide on and commit to a weekly page commitment for the 30 days.Then, each week, you’ll turn in your writing commitment by your agreed upon day and, in return, receive an email with a critique containing ideas, questions and input on what you’ve written. You’ll also receive reminders and inspirational emails to keep you motivated and writing.
At the end of 30 days, you’ll again submit the pages that you’ve written and edited in the last 30 days for a final critique and another 20-minute discussion by phone.
Whether you want a strong start or finish, or you want to get out of a stalled state in your writing, or just want some support and encouragement, this program will get you writing and keep you writing. ($347)
Writing with Your Muse Personal Retreat Day
Do you need some time away from daily demands so that you can focus just on your writing?
Have you been putting off writing your novel or nonfiction book waiting for that ideal time when everything else is taken care of…but that time never seems to come and the book doesn’t get written?
Would you love to have someone work with just you on your project who really understands the challenges of writing and of trying to balance the demand of the story with the demands of life?
Then come to the Catskills for a one- or two-day writing retreat.
Discover what it feels like to really give yourself over to your process, to put you and your writing first.
In our time together, we work to help you overcome the obstacles that keep you from doing your writing, we’ll look at the structure of your current project and how to make it easy for you to keep working on it, and we’ll create rituals to support the project and your creative process and life.
Plus, you’ll breathe in the silence of the Catskill Mountains while you take in delicious nourishing food. You’ll leave recharged, renewed, and inspired to get your book written. ($697/day does not include accommodations, transportation or some meals.)
Get Your Book Written—Finally!
You are finally ready to get that book written. You’ve put it off and put it off but now it is time…
Time to tell your story or share your message because…
It’s important to you…
It’s what you are meant to share…
And, it will help you do more of your creative work in the world…
But, you aren’t quite sure how to go about it…
Or, you already have so much going on in your life that you need accountability…
Someone to hold the space for you and your book…
Someone to help, guide and support you every step of the way…
This personal, intimate, custom-designed program will help you:
• Get focused on the goals, hook, audience and competition for your book
• Discover the concerns and challenges that stall your writing
• Layout the structural elements of your book
• Set realistic writing goals and establish doable writing routines
• Create queries, synopses or proposals
• Compare and choose the best approach to publishing for your book and you
• Look at ways to promote and market that are easy and natural for you
Whether you are writing a novel or a non-fiction book, I can help you finally get that book from your head onto paper or screen and then out into the world.
Don’t wait any longer. If you like to work with deliberation, taking your time, OR or you know that other commitments need to be woven into your life along with your book, then choose the 6-month program. If you are someone who wants to work quickly with intense focus and commitment, choose the 3-month program. For either program, we’ll work together through regular calls, email and intuitive work, and a one-day writing retreat here or in the Poconos. Email me to determine if this program is right for you, so that you can get your book written—-finally!
From Muse to Manuscript
Did you know that, if you want a traditional publisher to publish your non-fiction book,you don’t write the book first? You write the book proposal.
Did you also know that even if you are going to self-publish, a book proposal will make writing, researching, developing and marketing your book easier?
So, are you ready to bring your book into the world? Are you ready to write that book proposal?
I can help you do just that in my 6-month group master mind program where I help you find the answer to the 3 questions that agents and editors want to know:
- Why this book?
- Why now?
- Why you?
Be one of the handpicked, creative, spiritual entrepreneurs such as coaches, writers, speakers, and those in the metaphysical and healing fields who finally stop waiting and start writing…
Be part of a group who want to make a difference in the world with their messages, and who are committed to helping each other get their books written and ready for publication.
This visionary Mastermind Group will help you:
- Clarify your unique message/book idea
- Define your reader
- Discover who’s your competition and what makes your book different
- Identify potential markets
- Write a powerful hook to use in promotions, press releases and/or query submissions
- Give you the structure and accountability you need to create momentum for your book
- Create a chapter outline that will give you the book map you need to keep moving forward
- Write the rough draft of your first three chapters
- Make the right choice for you on whether to publish with a
traditional publisher, self-publish or go digital.
So that your book sells not shelves…
For more information, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Put the words Muse to Manuscript Mastermind in the subject line.
Temple of the Muse Virtual Personal 4-hour Retreat
This customized, one-on-one, 4-hour virtual retreat, over the phone and via Skype, is rich with intuitive insight and information that reconnects you with your Muse, clarifying purpose and direction, desires and goals, so you leave ready to take powerful, inspired creative action.
- Inspiration, learning how to mine the creative treasures of your dreams and of other oracles, and by practicing silence and solitude.
- Breaththrough, using intuitive tools, rituals and journal work for brain-storming and problem-solving to identify and dissolve blocks and fears around your personal creative challenge.
- Creation, identifying your creative dream, adapting rituals that support your process, and setting achievable goals with satisfying rewards that fit into your life.
IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU’VE LOST YOUR CREATIVE DIRECTION
IF YOU FEEL RESTLESS, FRUSTRATED AND OUT OF TOUCH WITH YOUR CREATIVITY
Then it is time to enter the Temple of the Muse for your customized personal retreat.
$597 (paid in full) OR 3 payments of $210 each
Email me for details or to schedule your retreat.
Flash of Genius Messages from the Muse
Designed for optimum flexibility, simply choose the day, time and number of minutes or hours you’d like to use just for those occasions when you need insight and direction from your divine creative source.
Since dreams, inspiration, blocks and other creative gifts and challenges don’t usually show up on a schedule, this program gives you an opportunity to get clarity and help as you need it, not when it works with someone else’s program structure.
You purchase the package that works for your needs and budget—from 30 minutes to 10 hours.
Flash of Genius from the Muse – Priced from $97
Learn more here
Paula has a gift for bringing clarity, calm and the energy of hope to my creative path. Her insights and inspiration haven proven invaluable to me as I push deeper into my writing, and my life. ~`Heather Cariou, NY, NY
A Heart-to-Heart with the Muse
Lost your creative direction? Looking for advice on creative process and practice? Need an affirming boost to get you over a current creative challenge?
This powerful, illuminating 75-minute consultation combines elements of dreams, tarot and reflection to: clarify creative direction for book, product, or business; break through blocks and fears; and offer steps inspired action.
A Heart-to-Heart with the Muse – $247
- Dreamwork with Paula goes beyond usual understanding, cracks open new opportunities, and gives grounded ideas on how to take the messages forward. She navigates the dreamer’s dream world with her/him with confidence and openness. ~ Suzanne B., education administrator
Into the Temple of Your Muse One-Day Retreat
One of the challenges of writers, coaches and creative entrepreneurs is finding time to stop long enough to hear the messages their Muses are trying to send them. Another challenge is to find the silence and solitude needed to be able to really listen.
This special one-day retreat is designed to help you move into the Temple of your Muse—that vast, silent sacred space where the Muse resides and waits to welcome you with her gifts.
With my expert guidance and my exclusive process that uses a unique blend of dream work, tarot, rituals and journaling, you will be able to easily and effortlessly…
- Slip into that inner sanctuary of silence and solitude
- Envision your current project or goal with vivid clarity
- Identify fears, blocks, challenges, and critics in your creative life
- Engage with your Muse to ask for inspiration, empowerment, and motivation
- Enlist other guides and helpers
- Create personalized rituals to strengthen your connection to the Muse and empower your creative work
- Leave inspired and with the next few action steps to move you forward
Your retreat can take place from:
The comfort of your home (if you live locally or, if you don’t, my travel and lodging is additional)
My home, if local lodging (additional) is available at the time
The luxury of the destination spa, The Lodge at Woodloch (lodging is additional but includes meals)
Contact me for details.
Paula’s dreamwork teaching and one-on-one coaching are patient, generous, and gently vibrant. Her observations about my dreams have been stunningly perceptive. I’m truly grateful for Paula’s authentic commitment to my well-being, and I believe she gives this to everyone. ~ Marj Hahne, Poet
From Muse to Manifestation to Market Private Mentoring
In this 3-, 6-, or 9- month program, I work one-on-one with you to help you identify, develop, and create your book (fiction) or book proposal (nonfiction), product or program.
- Capture, define and refine the inspiration or idea
- Confront fears, limiting beliefs or other creative block
- Identify helpers and guides on both spiritual and physical planes
- Learn to remember, record and work with your dreams as inspiration and guidance
- Look at how to strengthen creative process and practice
- Lay out a plan with regular action steps for manifesting that idea
- Examine different ways to promote and market your book, product or program
The 6- and 9-month programs include the Into the Temple of Your Muse One-Day Retreat.
All programs offer twice-monthly one-hour calls, regular emails and surprise treats.
I invite you to apply for this creatively empowering program by emailing me for an application.
Questions? Please email me with any questions about any of the above programs.
One of Paula’s incredible gifts, and there are many, is being able to see to the heart of the matter. I was unable to move forward with a particular part of my book because the information I needed to write about was painful and I was afraid to tackle it. She shored me up with her wisdom and compassion, helping me to honor the difficulty, and the process of moving through it. It proved to be a major breakthrough for me. ~ Sheila Weinstein, writer